Kaplan Schweser

Hi all,

Just signed up for the Dec-19 exam and bought the kaplan schweser essential package at $649. My question is - is the SchweserNotes enough to pass?

I’ve downloaded the ebook to have a quick look and they look very condensed in comparison to what I thought it was going to be, or is this the point?

Thanks

I hope you are talking about CFA exam cause your name has some other exam (lol).

Yes. Complete coverage of Schweser notes (including practice exam booklets) + official website’s online chapter-wise tests and mock tests will be enough to pass Level 1 and Level 2.

For level 3, additionally solving past exam papers for AM sessions is a must.

All the best !

I wouldn’t recommend only using the Schweser notes; you should make sure you are answering all of the blue box questions in the CFAI readings and the end of chapter questions from the CFAI materials as well.

It’s enough. Ideally do the CFAI end of chapter questions. I hardly looked at the actual CFA books for any level otherwise.

Yes Schweser Notes is all you need (plus do the CFAI TTs and Mocks online). I self studied using Schweser for Level I and felt very well prepared.