CFAI Mock Exam Grades So Far

Less than a month until the CFA Level I Exam… I wanted to know how everybody is scoring on the CFAI Mock Exams. I have only taken Exam A (both morning and afternoon) and Exam B (morning) and my scores are the following:

Exam A (am): 86

Exam A (pm): 88

Exam B (am): 82

I am consistently scoring mid to high 80s in both CFAI and Schweser mocks (7 Schweser exams so far). However, it seems like I can’t score above that range. Any thoughts?

I believe there are three important factors which will increase your score: 1) Post exam review of both correct and incorrect answers, 2) Review of curriculum, 3) More mocks.

However, the more you go through this process, the less you will get an increase in your score (diminishing marginal return).

I am hoping to see scores like those. I getting low 60’s on my first two mock exams :frowning:

That’s the range I was in and you’ll be in the top 90%ile of the scoring range come 2 weeks. Gauranteed! No way can you score higher than that because theres always stupid trick questions that are poorly worded, or just out right made to fool you.

start studying for level 4.