Results

Guys when are the results to be announced? I haven’t received any notifications from CFAI

Can you believe it - me neither!

Any guess?

Some providers imply that results might be out on 8th of August for lvl 1 and 2, based on their promotion e-mails.

Results are usually announced on Tuesday Morning at 9:00 AM EST, which would be 6th August 2019

ok thanks a lot

L1 and L2 results are on the 6th of August. It’s official as it’s mentioned when you log on to your CFA institute account under exam result section.

Hi Guys - Please update here when you get your results. All the best.

Its out

Passed level 1. Need to process the entire cycle (since I took the decision to start until today) before putting out how I really feel, aside from the adrenaline rush and the need to open the windows and start shouting like a maniac.

But something is clear to me: to those that cleared the three levels, my highest respect. This thing of the CFA is truly and utterly brutal.

Currently a registered dietitian, decided to change careers 18 months ago. About to do cartwheels naked on the beach after passing level one!!! Congrats to all that have passed, and keep your chin up and try again to those who were not so lucky.

I cant check out my performances tho. Server not responding

Passed. That was fun. On to level 2

Congrats to all who passed!

Congratulations, VC!

Congratulations, gwoods!

gwoods i thought you were taking Dec 2018 LVL 1?

Failed level 1

Passed Level 1

Don’t be dissapointed, there is always for improvement and practice, practice and practice. Good luck ahead