Best of luck on Saturday

Good luck on your exams on Saturday!

You’ve all clearly studied hard, now go show CFA Institute what you’ve learned!

Don’t study too much on Friday, get a good night’s sleep, remember all of your junk (pencils, calculator, exam ticket, passport, lunch, whatever), get to the exam venue early so that you can relax a bit, and tell yourself that you can do this.

Unfortunately, the cold facts are that some of you aren’t going to pass the exam on Saturday. When you learn that that’s your fate, you’ll be disappointed; some of you will be devastated.

If that should happen to you, please remember this: it’s just a stupid exam. You’re not going to go to bed hungry every night. You’re not going to have to bury a loved one who was killed randomly and senselessly. You’re not going to wake up every morning and have to deal with having an incurable disease, or having a loved one with such a disease. True: you’ll be hurt, disappointed, disillusioned, angry, or devastated, but in the grand scheme of life, in which there are many true, real tragedies, failing a stupid exam isn’t remotely one of them.

I wish you all the best, no matter what happens on Saturday.

Word!! :+1: Good luck everyone. It’s time to rock ‘n’ roll. See you on the other side!

You changed this!

I really liked it the other way. I chuckled.

Yes Sir!! Haha!! :wink:

Thanks for all of your help! Fingers crossed!

Well said S2000. I still lurk on here every now and then even though I’ve finished the CFA exams. CFA is really just another exam. Nothing more nothing less. Just give it your best and let the chips fall where they may.

Good luck y’all!

Take some time off tomorrow. Go through your flash cards one final time in the morning, but then honestly just go play some video games or see a movie and get a good workout in. Also, don’t drink any alcohol until the exam is over, you need to nourish your brain, not poison it.

So eat some salmon, eggs, blueberries, etc drink 100 ounces of water and whatever.

Good luck! If you studied consistently in the last few months, you’ll see that the exam isn’t that bad!