How’d everyone do?

Hey guys,

thought PM (derivatives) was worse than AM (L1). Probably gave myself 18-20 questions I didn’t know/remember maybes for both sections but other than that probably golden. Granted I’ve had plenty of exams in undergrad where I come out hype and end up bombing so, say a prayer. Really didn’t think the test was hard tho, much more doable than mocks imo, esp. schweser. Hopefully the MPS is sub 70 lol

Surprised the forums weren’t locked down for the weekend with exams on… Believe this has usually been the case in the past though could obviously be mistaken!

You’re not mistaken.

Chad tried an experiment this time.

Glad to be the experiment… anyone else keep thinking about the dumb mistakes they made on a few problems? Overthinking myself to failure lol someone help

I felt super strong in my morning session. Better than any mock I ever took. I was quite pleased. However I found myself guessing at a lot of the Qs in the afternoon. Really annoying because it could go either way for me now.

Overall I feel like they really pulled a lot of punches. There were a lot of things I fully expected to see that were conspicuously absent. Did anyone else notice this?

I think I’d agree that I felt a lot better about AM.

i agree- a lot of stuff from the cfai mocks absent :frowning: