CFA L1 Schedule

So basicly I`m taking CFA L1 in June 2020 and I started studying QM, I finished the readings 6 and 7 only…

I started to see that I don`t have too much time left, does anyone have a tip for me?

Will be a good idea switch official CFA Curriculum to Mark Meldrum`s material?

I`m also procrastinating a lot, I have found the readings very exhausting…

I need some help!

You have plenty of time; about 6 months! A lot of people don’t start until after Jan. My advice is do as many practice problems as you can at the end of each chapter. That is the best way to absorb the material. Reading the passages alone can be boring and exhausting. Not to mention that a lot of the passage are horribly written.

Yes I think solving the questions and try to understand the ones I did wrong a very usefull method (way easier to absorb the content), but I also need to read the stuff (If I go direct to questions I don`t have any basis), but reading the material have been so exhausting and boring I wonder if there was a better way to get the content…

I have been thinking of getting Marks Material that is probably more resumed and straight forward (than read his pdfs with his videos), I don`t think I can afford read all this CFA Official Material it looks so painfully…

Why taking the exam if it looks so painful? Not to mention it’s just L1. If it’s already giving you so much pain, I guess L2 and L3 should probably kill you.

Painfully in time I mean (If I started 1 year before the exam would be more than enough) but 6 months before to get through almost 3300 pages looks that I need to rush…

When I get to level 2 and 3 I will start way damn before I did now (1 year)

Why it happens I don’t know but I hear a lot of sweet candies, mmamma, ppappa…mmmbbb

Devise a study plan that devotes a fixed amount of time to each study session. You won’t master every topic on the first pass, but you will get through the material with sufficient time for mock exams.