December 2019 Results - How did you do?!

Well, the day has come. I am pleased to announce that I have officially cleared level 1. % ranges: 5 sections between 50-70 4 sections between 70-90 1 section above 90 How did you guys do?

Congratulations, HedgeGoy!

Thank you, my friend!

You’re quite welcome.

Congratulations

I passed! Thank you AF for your help :slight_smile:

AI: Above 70%.

Corp. Finance: Above 70%

Econ: Above 70%

Equity Investment : Above 90% - I was really surprised by this result.

Ethics: 50 - 70%

Fixed Income: 50 - 70%

FRA: Above 90%

Port. Mgmt: 50 - 70%

Quant. Methods: Above 70%

Congrats, what were yo studying strategies

Thank you! I made a plan to get through all of the Kaplan material by Halloween, taking a couple days to do review questions after each section and then a couple days after that to do review questions on all previous sections I had covered. I didn’t touch the CFAI material. I did ethics last, and did a ton of questions on it and read the answer explanations for every ethics question, even the ones I got right, which made that section quite easy. All of November and the first week of December I spent doing practice questions, mock exams, and then spot review on my worst sections, including Mark Meldrum videos. If I could do one thing differently, I would have done practice questions after each reading, not just each section. Also would have started a little earlier (mid September wasn’t ideal). I am not taking level 2 until June 2021 I have decided. I have no relevant work experience yet anyway, so no need to rush it IMO.

Nice! You killed it! Congrats!

My scores- :slight_smile:

AI: Above Above 90%.

Corp. Finance: Above 70%

Econ: 90%

Equity Investment : 90%

Ethics: 50 - 70%

Fixed Income: above 90%

FRA: Above 90%

Port. Mgmt: Above 70%

Quant. Methods: Above 90%

good result. Do you plan to register for level 2?

I am confused…If someone can guide me which material should I refer to clear the level 2 then Yes I will register…But reading curriculum books only in 4 months is tough with full time job…Need advise from experts…

Amazing scores! Congrats

Congratulations, RTPC!

Passed.

Corp: 90%

Equity:90%

FI: 50-70%

FRA:50-70%

Alts & Devs: above 70%

Ethics: 50-70%

Econ: 50-70%

PM: above 70%

Quant: Above 70%

Well done all.

Congratulations, Mike!

Thank you Magician.

My pleasure.

Passed! 70+ in five sections, 51-70 in the remaining five. Onto Level 2 now in June 2020!

Congratulations, DDBond!