jobs!!

HI FOLKS, I AM LVL 1 CANDIDATE AND AM LOOKING FOR A JOB IN CANADA … I AM TALKING ANYTHING ENTRY LEVEL, I HAVE A BCEM UNDERGRAD… CHEERS MAN… EMAIL IS: knhansra@hotmail.com

please go away.

You’re taking anything? I could use a volunteer to mow my lawn in the summer and shovel my driveway in the winter. No monetary payment, however there may be a cold beer in it for me while I watch you work.

That’s not very welcoming of you guys. We all are suppose to help each other…Anyways, my best advice to you is to market whatever you have right now to its extremity. A undegrad in bchem signifies strong analytical background, which is a valuable skill as an analyst. Go online and search for different recruiters in your area. Call them and market yourself to them. Sometimes you just have to be aggresive. Simply applying online and just sitting back is not enough. It all depends upon how passionate you are.

Lola and KJH, you should be ashamed. Knhansra, I apologise on their behalf.

I’m not so offended by what lola and KJH said, there is general discussion and plenty of job boards for that post.

When you make a post like that exclaiming that you need a job, here’s the email, the implication is that WE would all go searching and then email him what we find. If knhansra had a focused question aimed at a industry, job title, or career path I would have been less satiristic. When you put down 2 qualifications with no other information it really does not give anyone enough information to suggest a job that knhansra would enjoy. My 2 cents.

Pardon me for getting tired of people who do a simple google search, then casually troll over here and unwarily blurt out nonsense that we are all supposed to research. As TheDubs mentioned, there’s a general forum, there’s a search function and plenty of info out there on how to behave on the inet (i.e. no caps, use complete sentences that preferably make sense, etc.), ya know the good stuff that allows us all communicate with each other. Sheesh.