do we need to remember fee of investment funds
I have summarized fee for investment funds. Let me know if you find it is not accurate. Do we need to remember these values?
1. Annual management fee for professional managers is 1/4% to 1% of average net assets of funds. (I saw conflicting statement that rage is 1/4% to 1/2%)
2. For load funds sales fee is typically 7.5 to 8% of NAV, but generally do not charge
3. Some no-load funds charge redumption fee about half percent of NAV
4. Low-load open-end funds charges sales fee of about 3% of NAV
5. 12b-1 plan allows funds to deduct as much as 1.25% of average net assets per year to
cover distribution costs such as advertising, broker’s commissions and marketing expenses.
(I found conflicting range as 0.25 to 1% )
6. Shares of closed-end investment company trade at 5 to 20% discount to NAV
Study together. Pass together.
Join the world's largest online community of CFA, CAIA and FRM candidates.