CFA Login

Two days back I registered for Jun 2008 exam. But I am unable to log in through “Candidate Login”. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait a while before I am able to login?

You should be fine to log in right away, I was having some issues logging into the site a couple of times as well. Try closing all your browsers and then try again. What I absolutely hate is if you make a request for a password change, you absolutely HAVE to change your username. I don’t understand their logic behind it but oh well.

SomewhatDamaged Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You should be fine to log in right away, I was > having some issues logging into the site a couple > of times as well. Try closing all your browsers > and then try again. > > What I absolutely hate is if you make a request > for a password change, you absolutely HAVE to > change your username. I don’t understand their > logic behind it but oh well. Not in my experience. I have had my password reset twice that I can remember, and my username has remained the same both times.

My apologies, I meant to say if you click the “forgot username/password?” link, you’re forced to change your username even if it’s just your password that you’re wanting to fiddle with.

I had many problems in the near term after registering. I called CFAI and they got everything working correctly.