Preffered CFA Test Center

Shall I prefer any less crowded test center than New York for taking CFA? or it doesn’t matter?

it doesnt even matter. if u know your stuff, then you know it.

If there’s anything I hate worst than taking long standardized tests, it’s taking long standardized tests while having to bear the insufferable coughing or sniffling of those around me. You know what I’m talking about. It’s that guy who has a case of bad allergies or a cold, but couldn’t bear to call in sick on exam day. What did you say? Your tissues got confiscated at the door? Of course they were! CFA ain’t no mamma’s boy test for the sick. It’s the grand-daddy, my-way-or-the-highway, king of all tests. Yeah, you could always have some apathy for the guy and give him a break for his unfortunate condition, but I’d rather shoot him cold glares and mockingly cough extra loud in his direction so he knows that he’s not welcome. I’d try to save myself the misery and bring some ear plugs, but they’d just get confiscated, too. Ugh, tests…

they sat everyone in designated pairs to a table. luckily for me, the giy next to me did not show up.

huh? Earplugs aren’t confiscated.

Yeah I’m opting with the less crowded one even though I live closer to nyc, i’m going for hartford testcenter. Why add the additional complexities of the city to the exam, I want to just relax and take the exam.

I live in manhattan but now im thinking that I really should have gone for the hartford testcenter because my parents live nearby - darn, that would have been a nice relaxing couple of days spent before the exam - not to mention the less crowded test center…maybe when I take Level 2, knock on wood.

OculisSunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yeah I’m opting with the less crowded one even > though I live closer to nyc, i’m going for > hartford testcenter. Why add the additional > complexities of the city to the exam, I want to > just relax and take the exam. There is also a test center in Westchester

> > There is also a test center in Westchester I think Westchester is not an option in December. https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/pdf/dec_testcenters.pdf