Schweser Qbank VS Allen Resources test bank

Interested in hearing feedback from those who have used either product or any similar products.

I have Allen Resources level 1 QBank. I do not like Allen Resources because it has many old questions not covered in CFAI books. It is very frustrating working throught the problems. I do not plan to purchase anything from them again. I do not have QBank, but I do like most of QBank questions posted here. I think I will get QBank only later. This is my first try for Level 1 and I have not seen any real exam questions yet. So I may be biased by reading mostly Schweser users on this board.

I haven’t used Allen Resources for Level I or Level II, but based on a recent thread in the Level II forum (link below), I don’t intend to ever purchase their products, unless, perhaps, I want to treat my fireplace to some expensive kindling. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,606473,606662#msg-606662

Gotta get Schweser QBank…

Is Allen Resources questions bank not update with the latest curriculum? Besides Schweser are there any other Test banks that are reputable? I think I am going to go with Schweser…makes sense seeing I am using their study notes…just wasn’t sure if there were any other reputable products on the market.

Stalla’s passmater is another good one. I’ve heard it’s a bit on the easy side though, but I’ve never used it. do a search for Schweser and Stalla.

There’s always been a perfect competition between ‘Stalla Passmaster’ and ‘Schweser QBank’. Dunno how this Allen has come in the middle, all of a sudden. I think the barriers to enter the market should be increased to avoid these junky outlier. CFAI should penalize/fine/prosecute all such attempts to enter the market, expect for authentic/genuine providers like Schweser and Stalla. Btw, my 2 cents. Think I am reading too much of econimics now-a-days. - Dinesh S

dinesh.sundrani Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAI should penalize/fine/prosecute all such > attempts to enter the market, expect for > authentic/genuine providers like Schweser and > Stalla. Btw, my 2 cents. Hey you’re talking about a free country with a well-functioning market economy here. People shouldn’t have to be babysat to such an extend.

So Stalla VS Schweser than…any thoughts or pros & cons?