Stalla System for Sale--Books, CDs, everything

I decided to wait and take the 2008 test instead of Dec. 2007 so I am selling my materials: Package includes: ¨ Lecture CD’s (Study Sessions 1-18) which provides for an interactive learning experience with experts on the CFA exam ¨ Passmaster software that provides hundreds of test like questions to help you with your study drill sessions and startup CD ¨ Six volumes of reading material that cover all the information required for success on test day, them being: 1. Ethical and Professional Standards, Quantitative Methods 2. Economics 3. Financial Statement Analysis 4. Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Equity Analysis 5. Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternative Investments 6. Practice Exams workbook………Extremely useful for reviewing materials ¨ Lecture Notes (Study Sessions 1-18) Ethics book and Financial Statement Analysis Book, have been highlighted as well as the Ethics & Quantitative Analysis Study Guides, but all are usable and in great shape. The remaining materials were never used and thus in mint condition. Price is $415, which includes shipping (FedEx Ground). Email me if interested.

My email address is haroldmo@umich.edu