When do we get the test result?

When do we get the test result? I’m taking L1 on Dec 1st. Thanks guys.

prob sometime late january? although I heard if you’re really nice to the proctor on duty, he or she will grade it on the spot.

Bring a tray of cookies. Worked for me.

I gave the PM session from home, since I thought it would be too much traffic to drive back into the Holland-tunnel (NJ-NY) once the exam was over at 6. So got the CFA-institute-Remote-login-RSA-Secure-Token and gave the exam online. After going through all the 120 questions, I was asked to either submit or review the exam. On-submitting, it gave me the result immediately. But recently, at L2, I heard that we can also take the AM session from home? Guys, any updates regarding this?

Actually in '08 cfai will offer first two levels on Blackberry, but you have to sign some additional statement that you didn’t cheat in various new ways.

DarienHacker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Actually in '08 cfai will offer first two levels > on Blackberry, but you have to sign some > additional statement that you didn’t cheat in > various new ways. But then… I just called up cfai regarding this and they told that it was only for specific versions of Palm-OS… O2’s and IPhone’s were not included in the allowable devices check-box while registering for the L2, though in the disclaimer they say that if the appropriate (security) patches released by Apple for IPhone before Mar ‘08 then they could add it too in the safe-device-list to take the exam on.

Last year results were out 1/17

You guys are incorrigible. Keep up the good work.

rofl!!! there probability are ppl naive enough to believe you guys… so funny and thanks joey

though when one put CFA on his business card, he needs to disclose any special accomodations for taking the test (such as online format or take home test) so not to violate any professional standards

Guys… Don’t be such so crappy. LOL There may be some real queries down here. I would say its around mid or late January 08 that we will see the results. Any other deviations, you jus take it with a pinch of salt.