December Exam tickets are available

Check their website.

I can’t check it, that makes it seem that I am REALLY taking this test in six weeks. I can’t handle that, I haven’t even finished book 5 from the curriculum. Oh man, I better start cracking down. Don’t want to waste 5 months of studying.

The HP Printer Toner Ink spilled all over the place when I was refilling the cartridge to take the printout of my hall ticket, is this normal? :frowning: Mine is Hall 1C Section AAA [Javitas Center, New York], anybody in the same fish-market? - Dinesh S

Hall D - Conference Entrance [Bayside Expo Center, Boston] here.

Dulles Expo and Conference Ctr. - Chantilly, VA This ticket definitely makes it feel real!

Just curious guys!! Are online exams posted on CFA site Yet!! didn’t see them there…

I think this is it: https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/sampleexams.html

Examination Date: Saturday, 1 December 2007 Test Center Code: LON Room/Section: X Test Center Address: ExCeL London N6 1 Western Gateway Royal Victoria Dock London E16 1XL United Kingdom

Dulles Expo and Conference Ctr. - Chantilly, VA

Jacob Javits Hall 1B

San Mateo, CA. Half an hour closer to my home than SF. Yes. Online exam has been there for a while. I actually have taken one. It is expensive, $50 for 60 questions. I found the questions are quite clear comparing to some of fuzzy Schweser exam questions.

Hall 1B Section FF, Jacob K Javits Convention Center

Excel, London , UK Room/Section: GG Anybody else writing level one in London?

Am with you rado.pl, but am in section X

who’s writing in toronto?

I am, Lola

There was a free Stalla workshop tonight did you go?

Hi rado.pl and webtwister1, ill be taking my exam in london to. see you there :slight_smile:

see you in london on 1st december nilay and webtwister1

i just printed out the ticket… now i am getting scared b/c this test is really coming… do u just print that page w/ all that other stuff on the bottom of it?