** Toronto **

Is anyone hitting Madison after the exam? We should do a little AF get together.

AF as in Actual Fun?

AF as in analyst forum. but sure, actual fun works too :slight_smile:

three hour flight…hmmm might be doable

lola, we should definitely go to madison for a few cold ones. I’m sure tons of people who write the exam will go there afterwards.

madison it is.

Sounds like a plan to me - Does anyone have any recommendations on a hotel close to the testing site?

KSTAF23 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sounds like a plan to me - Does anyone have any > recommendations on a hotel close to the testing > site? check this out: http://www.toronto.com/guide/visitors?action=visguidehp

everybody says they are going to get smashed but it will probably take just a couple of beers as tired as we’re going to be…

KSTAF23 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sounds like a plan to me - Does anyone have any > recommendations on a hotel close to the testing > site? Days Inn near King & Bathurst is pretty close, cheaper as compared to others as well.

im in for Madi for sure!

count me in…

oh so gonna be there

why don’t you guys hop a plane and come party in las vegas…?? seems you have a cool group out there in toronto… :slight_smile: have fun!

i’ll probably come too

I’m down for some Maddy

did anyone realize you’re not allowed to bring drinks into the exam room? not even water…no water for 3 hours, that’s brutal did someone post here before saying dehydration can result in a lack of concentration? even marathon runners get water along the way…

i think that is really stupid but we’ll manage

I’ve heard they have water dispensers at the back in the hall @ CNE!

I guess we’ll have to do some sprinting drills to prepare ourselves for mad dashes to the water dispensers, little precious time can we afford to waste