** Book 6, CFAI - EXAM SCORES **

I’m getting 50’s in CFAI exams, am I doomed?

You’re ready to take on the CFA® Program, so stop guessing where you should begin. You give us your study dates, we’ll give you the study plan. Our adaptive activity feed breaks down your 300 hours into bite-sized weekly tasks that fit into your life.

Just took CFA - sample 5… 91.6% after getting high 60s and lower 70s, this is really boosting my confidence now. Planning to take 3 to see how tough it is. Loved the sample test, it is much less wordy than schweser book6. Good luck all of you. Lets keep it going.

damn

you guys are just playing with my emotions.

91.6%????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

schweser bk 6:

#2 pm: 84%
#3 am: 82%
#3 pm: 83%

I did the first 3 sample exams as practice problems so those don’t count. And these scores should be technically adjusted downward since i didn’t take time into consideration. But i’m usually pretty good with timing, hence I didn’t worry too much about it.

CFAI Sample Exam 5: 88%

Will attempt CFAI Sample Exam 3 either today or tomorrow.

well said Tokyo, my views exactly.

Book 7 - Practice Exams are EVILLLL.

I worked through around 3,000 QBank questions and my score is around 77%. I managed to pull my Book6 test score to an 80%. I took CFAI practice exam 1 and scored around a 75%. However, I took the first exam in Book 7 and got 74% 1 am and 68% 1 pm! I believe there was a question in there regarding call and continuous markets (Austria, Australia, New Zealand, Norway) and the Schweser study materials fail to mention any of those countries in the LOS. Very frustrating as I saved Book 7 for these last few days. I have since given up on that and am reviewing previous material as to stabilize my confidence for Saturday.

CFAI 4 is tricky :S

Econs suck

askajan, I’m totally feeling you on book 7. I remember that exact question and said to myself, “NO WAY,” they can’t possibly expect us to remember that! I think that question is irrelevant.

Ouch I’m scoring 50’s and 60’s, but I have 2 whole test to go.

raghuram_86 Wrote:
——————————————————-
> Just took CFA - sample 5… 91.6% after getting
> high 60s and lower 70s, this is really boosting my
> confidence now. Planning to take 3 to see how
> tough it is. Loved the sample test, it is much
> less wordy than schweser book6. Good luck all of
> you. Lets keep it going.

You maniac - 91.6% on a CFAI-5 ?????????
Which drink do you take?? I tried RedBull too.. it’s took me to 75% max in Test-2

Wow, you guys getting around 80% on Schweser are going to pass this Sat. I am only about 75% on those but I think that should be enough too

Are you actually dsylexic? Looks like you’re heading for a pass!

Showtyme…the worst part is…Schweser never mentioned any of those markets in the study materials.

cfai exam 3: 73%
cfai exam 5: 73%
schweser book 6 exam 1 am: 73%

go figure. might pissed on both the cfa exams b/c i got perfect scores in ethics , but managed to do terrrible in econ.