(( Study break )) - Cars

just taking a couple minutes to stretch… so, what car does everyone drive? i’ve got a mk4 golf GTi… been too busy lately to give it a good ride, but after this weekend all bets are off =)

Scion TC 2006- Black

white 2000 honda accord…

pontiac g5 - black just got the snows on it, ready to go for winter

Audi A3 2T

I’m going to get my motorcycle license sometime in the next few months. Can’t wait. I already have everything planned out. After I fail lvl1 in a few days, I’m going to study for lvl1 in June. No more weekends for me. The only fun will be driving my bike really fast through DC and yelling profanities at politicians. That will be the best way to let off some steam…

Kant, I want to join with you. Please let us know when you want to discuss our plans for Jun

L - Line on the NYC Metro. Wow its been a while since I have been out, almost called it the 7-train

very nice, tokyBBB… i love A3’s… =) if all goes to plan, and this charter allows me to get a better job with better money, i’m gonna spoil myself with an audi

2002 A4 1.8T

i rolled my jeep wrangler 3 mos ago and treated myself to one of those german imports.

damn, u guys got nice rides. i drive a 2003 loaded hyundai elantra, need to save for the uber-exp. mba. craving a nissan z though…

2000 Ford Mustang Convertible

2004 Mazda RX-8

how’d you roll your jeep?

2007 Porsche Cayenne. Oh wait, in real life? 2005 Volvo XC 90. With a baby seat in the back.

2001 honda accord coupe…

driving to work in the rain and it fishtailed as i went around a curve on a narrow road (was only going ~25mph too). i swerved to get out of oncoming traffic and went off the side of the road down an embankment and rolled. i ended up being upside down. not a scratch on me tho. i owned it for 7 yrs and it’s the first time something like that happened. i took a couple weeks off from studying tho b/c had to go find a new car.

2000 Honda Civic Si Coupe (daily) 2005 Suzuki GSX-R (weekend + track)

ducati 996