Team AF looking good

If you just looked at pass/fail results on AF it woyld be pretty easy to conclude that the pass rate is significantly higher than 39%. Well done!

I can definitely attest to that, having learnt a lot from all the discussions on the boards. CP

Joey I passed…Thanks for your help

i would not have passed without this forum. heck, i may not have heard of qbank without this forum. thanks everyone.

Yeah congrats to everyone. Thanks to everyone on AF. I am PUMPED.

Same here, I learned a TON from this forum. Congrats to everyone who passed - and see you on the Level II forum soon.

xavier what is qbank?

cpk123 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I can definitely attest to that, having learnt a > lot from all the discussions on the boards. > > CP I can attest that you’ve helped me understand FSA much better.

I got a lot from this forum: having concepts clarified, words of support. Can’t wait for the next level!

I owe it to this forum and all the amazing people in here. CPK, Dinesh, Maratikus, prossetti and loads of other names that I can’t recollect atm due to being overjoyed with the results! Also Joey! Thanks a lot for your ongoing support, and help! It has helped a lot! Congrats everyone… Enjoy the day

Thank You everyone on AF, it definetly helped me survive and pass. To those who didn’t pass, keep trying, You can do it!!!

LOL, don’t you think it might be because people who failed don’t rush to post about it? I fking failed, and what came as a surprise to me, I passed the sections I thought I bombed, like FSA, which I spent exactly 3 days on… And failed the ones I thought I was solid on like Economics, and WTF General PM , that made my jaw drop lol

Results are probably biased upwards since not everyone who failed will share his results - even anonymously. However I would agree that those who spend their time here while preparing must have better chances since most complicated issues and grey areas cannot sometimes get to attention of individual, while someone from many people will probably raise important questions.

This forum is great… I hung around a lot and I notice most of the other names I noticed hanging around a lot passed as well. Definitely north of 39% for those who put the time in. It definitely raised my game to keep up with the cpk’s, dineshes and the likes… Thanks Joey and everyone else, probably be seeing you soon;)

maxhiggins - qbank is schweser’s on-line / cd question bank of like 7k questions. definitely helped me pass.

MichaelInOklahoma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thank You everyone on AF, it definetly helped me > survive and pass. > > To those who didn’t pass, keep trying, You can do > it!!! I have to say the same. Thanks again to all of you who have helped along the way.

oh man, i was slacking in my studying. But after seeing everybody pass on this board. I think i’ll need to really start going at it to not be the sole fail this June. … just not this weekend… got to party again… :stuck_out_tongue:

i passed too, thanks so much everyone for your help!

seriously, AF is amazing, if this forum was more known to fellow CFA candidates, I’m sure the pass rate would be a lot higher than 40%…but then will CFA make the exam harder to bring the pass rate back down?..

I definitely will recommend this website too all my friends who are about to take CFA test. Thank you so much you guys. really wanna celebrate but am in a place knowing nobody!~ Thank you guys! and best luck!