Wow, well this is a debacle

I found out I am pregnant, which will make me 13 weeks along when I take the test. (Not that I am not happy about it of course!!!) Last time I was pregnant, I was right on the border of coming out of the morning sickness/exhaustedness at 13 weeks (usually it ends around 12-14 weeks along), hopefully this pregnancy is the same way. Do you think I can hide granola bars in the bathroom so I can take a break 1/2 through and get a snack? Good thing there is water in the room! Okay, just my rant. This is going to be a brutal 6 weeks. Hopefully Qbank questions don’t start to make me nauseous :-). If you see a chick at the Chicago test that looks like she is going to vomit, and not b/c the test is too hard, wave at me!

wow congrats for the good news your kid will surely be the youngest CFA test taker ever, I just hope he like finance :wink:

haha … I am sure he/she’ll like finance …wonder what will be his first word - MA PA or “LIBOR” Goodluck with qbanks… I’ll be looking for you @ chicago center :slight_smile:

Ha ha, thanks guys.

Use your power!

Congrats Amber! You can request special accommodations for disabilities (not sure if pregnancy applies) at this site: http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/examdetails/accommodations.html You’re supposed to send your request in 75 days before the exam, so I’m not sure if it’ll work. It’s worth a shot though.

First of all - congrats Amber! I would ask about the special accomodations - even if it just means seated near the door or having to leave quickly… I had 8 months of EXTREME “all day sickness” with my first son - seriously I never went anywhere without a small plastic container… Good Luck to you!

I called, I have to send an email to see if they can honor my request. All I can do is ask for the maximum and hope for the minimum accomodations I guess. Hopefully it is like last time and I feel better by then.

Congrats Amber!