Timing device for exam.

Necessary?

A timing device would work, but I prefer remote detonation.

lol

The reason I ask is because back when I took the (earmuff’s Virgin) LSAT Exam, timing was crucial as in most cases you will not finish a section and need to resort to some guessing. However, the CFA Exam does not seem to have that much of a time constraint? Is there a rush to fill in the ovals at the end?

The rush to fill in ovals depends on how you manage your time. There will be flipcharts for each section of students, proctor will write down how much time is left. An announcer will let you know when you have 30 minutes left.

Map1, do we have some blank papers or a some kind of free space on the testbook were we can write something down? Thanks! Milos

Plenty of space in the booklet. About 2 questions written per page, large font, almost A4 format page. No scrap paper.

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The rush to fill in ovals depends on how you > manage your time. There will be flipcharts for > each section of students, proctor will write down > how much time is left. An announcer will let you > know when you have 30 minutes left. How often is the flip chart updated? When is the last time warning?

Every 30 minutes/I really don’t remember, but the “30 minutes left” I remember precisely: after 2.5 hours of silence, here goes out the “thunder-like” voice:) It was scarry:)

So it’s a separate scantron sheet with a test booklet that you can do calcuations in?