How will CFAI ask their question during the exam?

Type A 1) Which stage of the business cycle favor the investment in commodities? A) Economy begins to show signs that a recession is ending or the growth has turned flat. B) Money supply will be expanded and recovery may take time to show signs that a recession is ending C) Recovery has taken hold and momentum of the recovery has increases D) Recovery has continued and confidence and momentum are high. Type B 1) Which stage of the business cycle favor the investment in commodities? A)Recovery, slowing entering recession B)Recession, Recovery C)Early expansion, D)Late expansion

A, B, I had to look these up lol I believe both would be suitable.

I’d say C, C for both.

B, B recovery-commodity early expansion-real estate expansion-bond slowly enterin recession-bond recession-Commodity

No, i am trying to find up how the question for the CFA exam paper will be set? Will it be like the format of Question A where they will give you indirect answer or will it be like the format of Question B, straight forward answer? Anyone took CFA paper before can verify?

What is the answer btw… I guess its C, C!

Topher you are correct

aa - I would say more like A than B. The problem with B is that the choices rely on definitions of those terms about whcih reasonable people can disagree.

These threads are useless when the OP doesn’t post the answer Or when you all don’t even read his question.

I would assume that it would be more like question A…