who is we?

anyone else wanna post their age/sex/location? just interested in demographics of exam and also wanna see how international this test is going. and my brain is fried. im 26 .male. in san annntonio, Texas.

23, male, toronto

25, male, montreal

24/m/mn

27/m/houston

22/m/toronto

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anyone else wanna post their age/sex/location? > just interested in demographics of exam and also > wanna see how international this test is going. > and my brain is fried. > > im 26 .male. in san annntonio, Texas. sorry about those spurs!

21/male/ Ottawa

awwwwwwwwwww man… you had to go there!!! ya its likely the downfall of our dynasty. past the mature phase, if you will. hey 4 titles since 1999 is nothing to be down about. we have been spoiled with an excellent coach and one of the best forwards to ever play the game. lots of canadians on this messageboard i see. eh??? terrence and phillip eh??? ike too? jk. its all love.

alot of canucks on here, I like!

26/m/IN

Ya Spurs did have a dynasty, 4 titles isn’t something to shake your head at! Tim Duncan is a beast and always will be, I just don’t like how manu and parker seem to flop whenever they hit the lane! I love the rest of the team though, I think celts got it in 6, will be a good series

27/m/toronto btw, Toronto is the city with highest CFA per capita ratio. To get into the industry you need CFA with probably CAIA and 6-7 years of work experience (not to mention the fact that you need to accept way much smaller compensation when compared to NY). …but eh we have free medical, eh eh eh!!!

25/m/ny

FisherSU Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 27/m/toronto > > btw, Toronto is the city with highest CFA per > capita ratio. To get into the industry you need > CFA with probably CAIA and 6-7 years of work > experience (not to mention the fact that you need > to accept way much smaller compensation when > compared to NY). > > …but eh we have free medical, eh eh eh!!! Man I work for one of the Big 5 banks, and everyone downtown on the Capital Markets side, even the associates are CFA’s! If you go to the CFA website and look at who hires CFA’s, all of Canadas Big 5 banks are on there lol

27/m/boston

oh yeah? do they deal in maple syrup futures?

add another canadian to the list…27 toronto…not feeling so great about the exam, just took the first sample (the free one) and got 74%

what the heck?!why are all these canadians online? whats going on?!?!?!?

25/m/san francisco