havent showered in 2 weeks

havent showered in a week and a half and wont till sunday, so i’ma be ready to go saturday. i’ma make sure that not only can they see how hard i been reading their stupid books but that they can also smell how hard i’ve been studying. you think they’d dock me a couple points and try to say that my appearance or smell violates some ethical or professional standard?

no, but i do feel horrible for whoever sits next to you…

Remember the story about that one lady who had the toilet seat stuck to her ass? That’s me with my desk chair.

you violate I.d and VII.a ps. i haven’t shaved in two weeks, like NHL

i didn’t shave for a week, then i shaved yesterday and my practice test score got a little better :slight_smile: Cleanliness is next to CFAness!!!

i am similar, i too have not shaved for quite a while and am beginning to look as though im wanted by the authorities. but the practice test score/shaving correlation seems slightly flawed as i have not yet de-bearded and am experiencing a rising average too. it is akin to the logic that most deaths can be linked with eating fruit because most, if not all people who die have been known to have eaten fruit in their lifetime. …this is why i dont eat fruit

if they try to dock me about my smell for some ethical or professional standard, i’ma deck them for their error-filled mock and sample exams. how can they expect me to get my act together when they dont even have theirs together?

i haven’t showered since sunday.

Please tell me you are you are not in Hall C at McCormix center…:slight_smile:

haha, no. i’m taking the exam on long island. as far as i’m concerned i’m taking it by myself…i have yet to meet anyone taking the exam at the same location as me!

then it’ll be ok for you to throw up!

I am at McCormick Place, but I have showered. :stuck_out_tongue:

zizou Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > then it’ll be ok for you to throw up! this is true!

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am at McCormick Place, but I have showered. :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck Amber. I hope the traffic won’t be that bad on #55.

I am coming from the city, but I am guessing it will be pretty smooth sailing. What time you plan on arriving? Good luck to you too!

cfasuicide Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > haha, no. i’m taking the exam on long island. as > far as i’m concerned i’m taking it by myself…i > have yet to meet anyone taking the exam at the > same location as me! Hey I am taking it in Long Island as well!

Hank0414x Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfasuicide Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > haha, no. i’m taking the exam on long island. > as > > far as i’m concerned i’m taking it by > myself…i > > have yet to meet anyone taking the exam at the > > same location as me! > > > Hey I am taking it in Long Island as well! awesome! i’ll be the little smelly blonde girl puking everywhere. :slight_smile:

ok I will try to not be near you :slight_smile: Suffolk CC?

kochunni69 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Please tell me you are you are not in Hall C at > McCormix center…:slight_smile: Ha, i’ll be wearing shorts and my michael jordan jersey (for good luck), especially if its as hot as its been lately, so you’ll recognize me if you see me

yep, suffolk. i hope there will be signs as to where the health whatever center is…i didn’t make the trip out there to check.