How did it go? Post here how you feel how u did?

The AM session was fine for me but the afternoon session was gruesome. Had to guess a lot of answers. Don’t know how this would finally shape up?

I agree with you…AM session was ok…PM session had a lot more calculations, wish I had a little more time but I can’t complain.

SAME HERE. The morning session was a breeze and it seemed like the CFA Institute pulled out their bag o’ tricks for the afternoon session

I would feel like an idiot if I fail…but I feel that the test was a lot easier than I thought it would have been…

if I failed, its likely because of ethics. For some reason I had a really bad day with that section. Also, didn’t do as well as I would have like in econ… At times like these I think of that Counting Crows song that goes “…It’s a long November”, because I feel that I have one in store for me.

Same feeling. Maybe they want to boost a little bit confedence in the morning so you will continue to the afternoon.

I feel less confident than I did going in. I also agree that the PM session was more challenging. All in, i felt ethics was much more challenging on both sections than either of the CFAI mocks or from the shweser exams/qbank. I honestly couldn’t say if I think I passed or not.

Ethics in the afternoon was brutal. I could have gotten below 50% there. Lots of “gray” areas.

I doubt you failed joevc don’t be too hard on yourself… One ethics question that got me…if an analyst visits a company and the company says we cant tell you anything wait for our press release…well, I think that’s non-material, and since he told his company first and then traded I don’t think he would violate any priority of transactions…

Also, saw a lot of similar questions from the CFAI practice/mock exams (took all of them) on the actual test…but worded a little differently.

I agree with you da.

PM was difficult for sure.

yup PM was difficult. overall i’m not toooo worried about my performance. i had an hour to spare in the morning to review my answers and 45 min to spare in the afternoon. not sure if that means i really knew my stuff or if i made a bunch of silly mistakes and just whizzed by everything.

The afternoon was harder for sure. A few calculations I tried for about 20 minutes once I was done everything else and had no luck coming up with an answer that was provided even though I swear I was doing everything right. I also agree ethics was way harder than usual…I never got less than 89% on ethics in mock/sample exams but I did not feel confident at all with it. I thought economics was easier than expected. Overall , who knows if I passed, but I’d say theres a better chance of yes than no

Going into the exam, i was going in confident. Coming out at 5 pm, i was less confident to say the least. The AM section was far too easy, in my head i was second guessing myself as i thought it’s somewhat ridiculous to have such give away question. The PM was definitely tricky…should be interesting to see the outcome.

The worst part of the actual exam versus the Mock exams: The delayed gratification (or sadness). I like bubbling my answers in to a computer screen and seeing my score in a fraction of a second. Waiting 60 days won’t be fun.

topher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yup PM was difficult. overall i’m not toooo > worried about my performance. i had an hour to > spare in the morning to review my answers and 45 > min to spare in the afternoon. not sure if that > means i really knew my stuff or if i made a bunch > of silly mistakes and just whizzed by everything. Topher, I finished first session in 2.5hr and the second in 2hr. So, I am really worried that I must have made lots of silly mistakes. S

Yeah I think I rocked the AM session and got my a$$ handed to me in the PM. I’m glad that most people thought the afternoon session was challenging and not just me. Ethics was not as straight forward as it was on the mocks

i badly want to post a bunch of questions i remember…

/