The 'IF ONLY i did this' thread

If only i have go through questionbank questions one more round. Sighz

If only I had known about the CFA program earlier…

If only I’d started one month before I did…

if only i had read secrete sauce one more time.

only if i knew that i have passed the exams

If only I focused less on schweser sample exam and did more basic readings

If only I married the right woman the first time around…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If only I married the right woman the first time > around… I think Joey wins this one guys hahahaha

“If Only I had a Brain” ~ Tin Man

If only I: didn’t waste time. read everything. practised well understood FI & Der.

If only I read the new 2008 cirriculum and had any idea about IFSR

caratsticks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If only I read the new 2008 cirriculum and had any > idea about IFSR IFRS =P

If only i started studying in grade 8

If only I don’t wanna be an analyst.

1. Taken CFA Mock 1, 3 weeks before I actually took it. 2. Spent more time on the concepts than on the problems. 3. Talked to someone about the real format of the exams questions before hand.

pony, i did take the mocks 3 weeks before, no difference, LOL. If only I had paid attention to itty bitty details in quant and econ.

if only i read the answer pdf to mock 2 instead of deleting it out of frustration. IF ONLY I HAD MULTIPLIED THE STANDARD DEVIATIONS IN THE CORRELATION QUESTION INSTEAD OF JUST USING THE .03 AND HJFDSJHFSDJKHFSDJKHFJKDHF!!!

Paid closer attention to GIPS…

If only I didnt get so worked up during exam time that my heart was pounding in my ears, pumped up and not get back in that chill “in the zone” mode that i read every question word for word and not try go solving right away.

Yes guys, keep this coming, this will be our reference for those candidates for Dec paper.