No Shows

There were a lot in the LA test center. Do they get excluded in the population candidates? What if they only took the morning portion?

Excluded. Excluded.

I was @ the LA test center as well, building 7, in the H section. I would say over half were no shows! And yes, the calculated passing rate that is disclosed on the CFA website excludes these no shows, else consider the true passing rate (including these participants) to be significantly below 40%. I.e. maybe 30% given a 25% no show rate…

i was in building 7 too. i thought the room was pretty full. at least compared to the december exam it was.

I was in section F. There was only one guy in front of me. No one next to him, next to me, and the two seats behind me were empty. Also, if you finished the afternoon session early, did they just let you leave?

i was in building 7 section E. someone sitting next to me, two people in front of me, two people in each 4 diagonal directions, two people on the side, etc.

I saw the list of people in section H, I would say half (or about over half) had “ABSENT” next to their names… maybe it was only my section.