CFA Level 1 December results website

Does anyone remember a website someone on this forum created for candidates to put up their grades and then he would compile them into some useful statistics? I am looking for the link in the december/january pages, but can’t find it… help please?

Are you referring to this one below? http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?11,652163

not really but it was around that time. Someone, had created an external website that would take this result under the format given by the CFA institute and compute statistics. I did use it and remember it was great, a lot of December candidate did use it too. I remember downloading computed result data for like 200 people too bad i can’t find that link. it is so frustrating…

I too am trying to find that link… it would be nice to have a running statistics for the dec exam so we can gauge the passing % threshold. Please share if anyone has it (remembers it).

http://www.cfasuccess.com has results by the 40/60/80 rule. I made a bunch of pivot tables off this and whatnot and gauged the passing score to be around 63-65%. This is all based on the 40/60/80 rule which isn’t really telling the story.

I actually have the google doc that you mention. Felipeduran27@gmail.com for more info

that is the one Juventur!! thanks a lot. Everyone go to the download section and you can get stats if the form of 40/60/80 format of others i thinks… very useful. i 'll compute it at my “sauce” using more conservative limits and see… enjoy.

looks like in dec 07 that a do-able passing rate is at 67%. (+/- 6% standard deviation)

i bet some good statistician can come up with a pretty accurate mps. they would have to make assumptions on who is likely to report their score. i bet passers are about 100 times more likely to post their score than failers. and i bet among the failers only the people who barely failed would report. come to think of it, the best scores to analyze are the ones that are closest to the mps.

i got it! take every result that could be ambiguous and analyze those. for example, there is a result that computes to a 70% using the 40/60/80 rule and is a pass and a result that computes to the same score and is a fail. only analyze those results and do some sore of distribution and you can come up with an mps to within a few percentage points i bet