08 June L1ers - Curriculm Users

Quick question. A hypothesis somone had on the board was that June 08 CFA Exams would fit neatly with the curriculm since it is included this year. Can anyone confirm/contest?

Not sure what you mean?

Well, there was a hypothesis that the CFA Exam would flow closely to the examples in the CFAI Text. I recall several ethics questions that were verbatim from examples in the SOPH. However I only read that in the curriculm, nothing else. So were FSA practice questions a close replica of what was on the exam?

Well, some of the practice questions were not multiple choice in a few of the books. Sometimes the questions confused me even more. I think after I was done with the books, looking at Schweser and answering questions on here was EXTREMELY beneficial for the repetition and speed of answering questions on the real test. I would say the samples and the mock were VERY close to the questions on the real test.

I’m just hoping I don’t have to revist the 4000 pages of the Level 1 Curriculm. Agreed. Although I was only in the high 60s on the practice exams, lets hope it’s a friendly curve ;-).

I am kind of new to this site, a quick question, do we have to clear all the individual levels cut off to pass the level 1 or 2 or 3 exam, like do I nedd to get minimum x % of correct answers fro mthe ethics section, FSA section etc?

You need a ~70%. The exam is curved however the curve is not released to candidates.

thanks KJH