Anyone else feel they didint pass anymore?

Not trying to be negative. But coming out of the exam i was pretty optimistic, I thought i fought of CFAI very well on the first part and then took a beating (but survived) the second half. But as more time passes by, and i read more posts from some of the more experienced authors here… i just dont think i can compare. If THEY feel negative about their results, then why should i feel optimistic? My only conclusion is that i was thoroughly tricked in alot of the questions, and that i couldnt have passed. Anyone getting this feeling? Its driving me nuts and i just want to see a post that has someone thinking they completely bombed the exam only to find out that they passed in the end! My only excuse is that i didint even want to take it in june, and i wanted to do the december the whole time but my coworkers convinced me to write on the june session. I still dedicated over 350 hours to this thing! Someone slap me!!

I had a very real dream last night that I failed the f’in thing. I logged on and saw a lower than 50% in FSA which basically failed me as the other topics were >70.

I couldn’t sleep well for a week after the exam. I am scared to death or to learn i fail, which as we approach 29th is becoming more of a reality than nightmare. In any case, my real worry is that i’ll score greater than >50 in most but economics and less than 70 in almost every section. But i couldn’t tell if i got 69 or 51. AND THAT FACT KILLS ME!!!