June 08ers- Official Results Thread

I know the results aren’t out yet, but I figured I would start the thread so that tomorrow no one has too! If you wish to post your results please do so here. Good luck to everyone! Can;t wait to (hopefully) do it all again next year for L2 with you guys.

We already started an email forwarding system to forward around our pass emails. If you weren’t included in the loop then chances are you’re not getting a pass email tomorrow.

hey getterdone – been ignoring this board for 7 weeks now. Man, tomorrow better be good news!!

farley013 - To quote the Spanish king, “can you just shut up?”

^ ahahahahhaha

farley013 jokes are no longer funny unless he is making big mistakes talking about serious finance matters

ahh

mcf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey getterdone – been ignoring this board for 7 > weeks now. Man, tomorrow better be good news!! Better be some damn good news, been ignoring as well. There is no way I could wait until August 16th like the L2 & 3’s

good luck to all!! you all were great helpers in may/june…best!!! tomorrow will be a busy day indeed…

Good luck to all.

Good luck everyone!

good luck to all!

good luck !

Guys best of luck amberpower, audreymwala my african sister my fingers are crossed for u guys.

Good Luck to all! I wish everybody who is expecting a PASS based on their hard work and efforts, a very good luck. Wishing for myself too :slight_smile:

Back at all of you, fingers crossed!

oh my lord here they come…

Yes only 2min!!! ohhh GOD!

good luck!

ahhh it’s being flooded I can’t get in