Bad news for me....

I guess theyre not all bad. i did not pass the exam. but i had a feeling i wouldnt. i didint read the last book because people told me not to. so the scores show: Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 * - - - Corporate Finance 20 - * - - Derivatives 12 * - - - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 48 * - - - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - * - - Quantitative Methods 28 - * - Im surprised i did good in ethics and standards. only did bad in three sections, which were financial statement analysis, derivatives and alternative. Amber, are u taking it this december? if you are, i live right by you, we could review once in awhile. I think i should do alot better this second time around. i dont think i was ready to take it so soon anyways, i started too late. Also, good work Pepp, the only thing i was afraid of was that i passed and you didint. cause it would not have been fair.

Sorry, don’t know if you saw the other posts, but I have a baby due 12/12, too close. Good luck, read that last book and hit FSA hard and you are in!

Hey, If you need help in FSA, feel free to contact me. I’ll be more than happy to work with you online.