ping- bostonkev

dude where are you? just asking…coz tht guy was doing everything…from FRM to CAIA to L1

He must’ve passed with flying colors… at least he wasn’t fooling around pinging for people wishing hard that they failed!

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He must’ve passed with flying colors… at least > he wasn’t fooling around pinging for people > wishing hard that they failed! ================================================== are you pointing at me …?

anupamjain008 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He must’ve passed with flying colors… at least > he wasn’t fooling around pinging for people > wishing hard that they failed! wow, you only reveal your own true feelings

He’s going by a new nickname now and seems to have pulled his head partly out of his @$$.

@ equity_research_nds You make me laugh my ass off. I’m under a new name since I had too much bad energy on the last one. I felt obliged to post since otherwise people would interpret the lack of posting as a “failed-but-too-ashamed-to-post” situation. I am sorry I couldn’t make your day. FYI, I’ve attached my results below. BTW: PAKISTAN!!! (haha) @ farley013 For some reason, I’m laughing hard at your posts now rather than getting annoyed, especially the speedo post, bahahaha. I think you have good insight on most matters (with an occasional but probably out-of-character VaR normality statement) and I agree with your reasoning most of the time. I would even go so far as to say you are a smart guy (that hurts me to say that, haha). Your method of degrading/attacking/etc. on serious issues (not ones involving 9.5", haha) fails to get your usually-valid points across, unfortunately. @ anupamjain008 Thanks for the defense! I figure that I’d put this post up since I revealed this new name to a few prominent posters in an indirect way already. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Level 1: Pass Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > @ equity_research_nds > You make me laugh my ass off. I’m under a new > name since I had too much bad energy on the last > one. I felt obliged to post since otherwise > people would interpret the lack of posting as a > “failed-but-too-ashamed-to-post” situation. I am > sorry I couldn’t make your day. FYI, I’ve > attached my results below. BTW: PAKISTAN!!! > (haha) > > @ farley013 > For some reason, I’m laughing hard at your posts > now rather than getting annoyed, especially the > speedo post, bahahaha. I think you have good > insight on most matters (with an occasional but > probably out-of-character VaR normality statement) > and I agree with your reasoning most of the time. > I would even go so far as to say you are a smart > guy (that hurts me to say that, haha). Your > method of degrading/attacking/etc. on serious > issues (not ones involving 9.5", haha) fails to > get your usually-valid points across, > unfortunately. > > @ anupamjain008 > Thanks for the defense! I figure that I’d put > this post up since I revealed this new name to a > few prominent posters in an indirect way already. > -------------------------------------------------- > -------------------- > > Level 1: Pass > > Multiple Choice > Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > - Alternative Investments 8 - - * > - Corporate Finance 20 - - * > - Derivatives 12 - - * > - Economics 24 - - * > - Equity Investments 24 - - * > - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * > - Financial Statement Analysis 48 - - * > - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * > - Portfolio Management 12 - - * > - Quantitative Methods 28 - - * ========================================================== dude i never want anyone to fail…neways if you think tht way u may do so… well done dude congrats… now atleast you can post on L2 forum…though L3 is still out of limits for you :slight_smile:

equity_research_nds Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude i never want anyone to fail…neways if you > think tht way u may do so… > > well done dude congrats… now atleast you can > post on L2 forum…though L3 is still out of > limits for you :slight_smile: Thanks! Give me 1 year + 3 weeks… (Writing that gives me motivation.)

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > equity_research_nds Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dude i never want anyone to fail…neways if > you > > think tht way u may do so… > > > > well done dude congrats… now atleast you > can > > post on L2 forum…though L3 is still out of > > limits for you :slight_smile: > > Thanks! > ===================================================== kiddo…u just have 3 weeks (if i some good luck with me) > Give me 1 year + 3 weeks… > (Writing that gives me motivation.)

No, I meant that 1 year + 1 week for me. For you, good luck!

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No, I meant that 1 year + 1 week for me. > > For you, good luck! ================================================== howz FRM going on… i m stuck with jorion?

I just finished all of FRM Schweser. Right now, I have to go back to CAIA L1 since the test in ~40 days.

Nope, haven’t done any Schweser QBank questions yet, only finished reading.