I play WoW and I took Lvl I and I...

(fill in the blank)

level up

I had my arena gear taken away for win trading for ONE WEEK… the week that I was about to take the test!

nodes Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I used to be addicted to warcraft III (seriously), > now I’m addicted to cfa. I don’t which one is more > painfull. I used to play Starcraft for up to 16-20 hours straight…so I know how that feels. Also, I’m addicted to finance now, lol.

CAFicionado Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nodes Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I used to be addicted to warcraft III > (seriously), > > now I’m addicted to cfa. I don’t which one is > more > > painfull. > > I used to play Starcraft for up to 16-20 hours > straight…so I know how that feels. > Also, I’m addicted to finance now, lol. A lot of VERY intelligent people play video games on a really hardcore level… its those of us who able to detach that are capable of differentiation. I love finance, but a part of me is still that kid who loves to play video games.

Also used to 6-table online no limit hold’em tables @ 600 hands/hour for 12-16 hours/day. Probably good training for the finance/trading world, especially the emotional swings.