book 6 scores

i took exam 2 am and barely 70%. my brain gets exhausted when i reach 100 question. Too much thinking and concetration. i just want to know how is everyone doing.

i did the first one in book six - whole thing with an hour break got about 73 in the morning and then 66 in the afternnon, my brain was fried by the end of the afternoon, i finished terribly

ill be doing one this saturday and doing my best to break 70%. dont despair though - i think its going to be hard earlier on, but the more practice exams you do (under reasonable exam conditions) the easier it will get.

to be honest i was happy, i figure with more than six weeks to go i would be around the pass now i think, in the morning i got over 75 in every section except fsa really the wording of the questions took some getting used to i thought, lots of least likely and most likely, and the fsa questions comparing things to if they did change this estimate and if they didn’t were tough to follow the afternoon was tough as i felt a little worn down

120 test at once is a monster. It sure fries your brain. It is not becuase there is a lot of information to retain but also in every questions you are paranoid that you might be tricked so i read the question twice and look for any tricky words or something. You know, doind this to all questions is very tiring. All that, I only got 70%. However, i did miss some easy points.

gosh, I feel ever so behind whenever I come to this forum. I have only read 2 books out of the 5 schweser so far. so it won’t be a while till I even get to attempt the exams. but in the end it’s pass or fail so… trying to squeeze into that pass bracket!

just make sure you get to do at least one, the wording of the questions is really good to see first

hi, have you tried book 7 , any different from book 6

according to a thread here a few weeks ago (which i can’t find again for the life of me) Book 7 is much harder then actual exam and book 6 is a bit easier then actual exam.