Concerned about my score ...

I scored a 61 on my first CFA sample exam. I am worried. Is it possible to get this above 70 with only three weeks to go? Everybody else in this forum appears to be scoring very well.

it’s definitely possible, keep pounding question bank problems and sample exams

I scored a 63% on my first one a couple days ago… without going over any of the stuff I initially studied starting in september. And was done in about 1/3 of the time. Second practise test I went in after doing a quick Secret sauce review… and made sure I spent the hole time in the test taking my time and tripple checking each question. And I got a 75% So you ahve to determine whether its a review issue or just a complete understanding issue.

Unfortunately, I think it’s an understanding issue …

do you have the qbank? keep pounding problems until you understand. read over LOS that you don’t understand. use this forum. i was getting similar scores a month before the exam and got it up to 80% by the week before then passed with >70%

Yes, I have the qbank, secret sauce and all the materials. I think i have a good grasp of the material but when i start answering the questions, i realize i don’t. i just have to keep at it. thanks for the feedback.

when did you start working on problems? there will be somewhat of a steep learning curve for 1-2 weeks when you finish reading and start doing qbank problems. after you reach a plateau it’s all about patching holes and perfecting your grasp on the material. good luck.

the only test i passed was the real one

I scored 73 on the prepaid sample test… however, I felt pretty well after the first 30 questions when I only got 3 of them wrong… after that it went down hill… I am still doing a lot of questions and going back and forth between the textbooks and the schweser customized exam banks…

alimesoda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the only test i passed was the real one Me too