Practice Exam Score Thread

Let’s keep a tally of how we are all doing on practice exams. Schweser Exam 1 from Vol 1 - 66% QBank 120Q - 77% Visible weak areas are present and I had some great luck guessing on a few. I have a long night ahead of me. Sound off your stats.

between 64 and 67 for the 3 schiser exams iver done.

just took the second sample test from the CFAI got a 73%, very happy with my score so far. On the first test I got a 63% and that was 2 weeks ago so I made some progress. Plus I’m an idiot and I can’t believe the questions that I got wrong, I over thought some of the questions and changed my CORRECT answer to the WRONG answer. Man I was so pissed. But all and all did much better in managing my time and remaining calm thru out the test. just thought I’d share that w/ u guys considering the people on this board have been my family since I started studying for this test lol. Can’t wait to pass and see my friends again!

Schweser Vol 6: Mean = 76 Std Dev = 4.9 What probabilistic statement can you make regarding…

Schweser Vol 6 = 75% CFA Mock 1 = 67% So far, I am feeling OK about this, but still have much work to do. I am reading though FSA again this week, and plan to read the ethics book again next week with mock exams on the weekends.

Pardon my ignorance but how do you do a 120 question Q bank i can only get it to 100 ?

I have the CD, mine has a box for number of questions. The max is 120, and I input 120. We are there guys. We can do this. I’m seeing some good scores.

jonnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pardon my ignorance but how do you do a 120 > question Q bank i can only get it to 100 ? I am glad you asked this question because I couldn’t figure it out either. I wonder why you can only do 100 online? Weird. I have taken two Schweser sample exams: 65 and 70

Schwesser book 6 Exam 1 Am 76% PM 75% Exam2 AM 77% PM 73% CFAI sample 1 73% CFAI sample 2 75% final book 6 test and one more sample and two cfai mocks to go.

Stalla Book exams Exam 1 AM 65% PM 71% CFAI Sample 1(Free) 65% CFAI Sample 2 72%

Schweser Book 1 exam 1: AM 73% PM 73% CFAI Free Sample 64% (I took this before the Schweser, which I’m hoping explains the difference in scores…)

I’m seeing a lot of similiar questions from Stalla on the CFAI sample exams.

we want to be peaking in 16 days so im thinking that scores ranging from 65-75 puts us in pretty good shape right now (im hoping at least)

oh yeah i forgot my stalla’s Stalla 1 AM 75% PM 73% Stalla 2 AM 78% PM 73% Stalla 3 AM 85% (not sure how this happened) PM haven’t done yet. i didn’t do these in 3 hour blocks - more like 30 questions here, 20 questions there etc. so i didn’t keep track of time, don’t think i went over 3 hours total, but it’s possible.

Schweser Exam 1 am:85%. Guite pleased as i had lots of time to spare.

jut111: Def try to take tests in full (120 questions). It’s def a different experience, u start to get frustrated when you can’t believe you’re only on question 35 lol.

You absolutely should be timing your practice exams at this point. Simulate the real thing as much as you can.

yeah i will going forward. these tests were a few weeks ago, at that point i just wanted to do questions - so i’d do them in blocks when i had a few spare minutes.

I’ve timed every test I’ve taken, and I just finished the Stalla Afternoon 3 one a few minutes ago, very disappointed in myself… caveat: I am a re-taker, so I believe I should be scoring pretty well Sample 76.0% Stalla Morning 1 80.0% Stalla Afternoon 1 76.7% Schweser Morning 1 75.8% Schweser Afternoon 1 75.0% Stalla Morning 2 74.2% CFAI Mock 1 75.0% CFAI Mock 2 74.0% Stalla Afternoon 2 75.8% Schweser Morning 2 72.5% Schweser Afternoon 2 82.5% Stalla Morning 3 84.2% Stalla Afternoon 3 70.8%

Wow forumreader. Looking good