No of people taking the exam???

I logged in to find my exam ticket and it mentioned that 6000 people will be sitting this exam in London…I was amazed. Got me thinking, how many will be taking the exam in the states and globally…? What clicked with that, was how useful this forum has been to me as a resource and relatively, how few level 1 candidates seem to be on here. Thankfully there seem to be as many posters who have already passed level 1 helping with problems as there are studying toward level 1. Has anyone any ideas of the number involved this time round??..Cheers!

i think it said 4100 in toronto

~2600 in chicago

1,200 at boston convention center but there is also an auto show going on there on the same day that is supposed to have 18,000 people there.

So why are there so few on here, relatively speaking, as I say it hyas been one of the best resources I have used in my study?? It just makes me wonder, because from the sample test scores there would statistically appear to be more likely to pass than the expected published pass rate.

So few on the AF? lots are LURKERS! :slight_smile: After the exam, come January/February, you’ll see an overwhelming influx of first posts with pass results scores and promises for valuable L2 inputs and active participation. You’ll not see them again until after L2 results, if they pass.

That figures map1, thanks for your help on the forum up to now, how far have you got into the program?

I’m an L2 candidate, passed L1 in June.

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > So few on the AF? lots are LURKERS! :slight_smile: After the > exam, come January/February, you’ll see an > overwhelming influx of first posts with pass > results scores and promises for valuable L2 inputs > and active participation. You’ll not see them > again until after L2 results, if they pass. +1 How many of these lurkers had <70 on all subjects yet contribute nothing! They come around AF when their broke and leave when their rich.

how to check it out?

Most will claim great results (better than 70 each section). I guess they are the smart ones, not wasting time sharing discussion time with others. Which makes me a silly one.

Map is great, she and I go way back. She used to help me a ton for the June exam.

map1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m an L2 candidate, passed L1 in June. Thats no doubt why it is still so fresh…best of luck with L2, hopefully more than a few on here will be joining you in June?!

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Map is great, she and I go way back. She used to > help me a ton for the June exam. I actually miss you guys:) Hope you and strangedays (amber would have been a great addition - hope she and the little bunny are doing well) join me come Jan!

Amber was my favorite. It is a shame we came so close and fell short. The activity volume was a lot higher then than now.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Map is great, she and I go way back. She used to > help me a ton for the June exam. AND ALL THIS TIME, I THOUGHT MAP1 IS A HE.

But no doubt that the activity on the board is much less than usually seen a couple of weeks before the exam. Last time we saw a post literally every second, not this time though!!!

It was crazy fun in May:) Edit: but again, it was right before the exam, and the mock questions were the star of the show:)

johnn33fb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 1,200 at boston convention center but there is > also an auto show going on there on the same day > that is supposed to have 18,000 people there. Screw this…I’m going to check out the new Lotus…

Joey, don’t get too excited, it’s too heavy and will be too expensive when it comes to market…