CFA Mock Answer Sheet

Who’s using CFA Mock Answers as a study tool. It seems kind of useless to me since I don’t have the original questions nor do I don’t know what I missed … Anybody else having this issue? I’m not sure if it’s worth using. Any suggestions? Thanks.

You’re right, it’s pretty useless if you haven’t taken the mock. With that said, I highly recommend you take at least 1 of the mock exams.

I’ve already taken both mock exams but the answers still seem useless in that I dont’ remember the questions and I don’t know what I missed …

I found reading over the answer sheet fairly helpful. By reading each of the answers I kind of remembered what the question was asking and was able to see how they came to the conclusion. It helped me a lot for the FSA and quant portion.

i agreeed so, i downloaded the sample and mock questions off the web. its really helped my review.

djjk1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i agreeed so, i downloaded the sample and mock > questions off the web. its really helped my > review.

djjk1, you were able to download the questions? How? That’s exactly what I need. I though we weren’t able to retrieve the questions. Pls tell me where i can get those. thanks!

Same opinion as Reggie!

arrguello, got a question for you, shoot me an email at davidlop123@gmail

Yeah, it looks like we’re unable to retrieve the questions from the CFA site, only the 20 or so sample questions. What recommendations do you all have going forward for review? I’ve complete all the Schweser exams from book 1 (or 6), the CFA sample and mocks and the BSAS exams. I’m examed out! Not sure what to do the next 4 days …

where do you get cfa mock answers? i did the test and didn’t see any answers

Should have copy/pasted the questions into a word file during the exam.

How can we download a copy of the mock online? shoot me a message