Curiosity Killed the Cat

I am curious and want to take a meaningless poll: Who on here is a guy vs girl. I estimate 70/30 towards the men.

Male - 25 - Unemployed - Single

Male - 22 - Got a job - Got stuck…

Male - 22 - employed part-time - single - alcoholic - hoping to pass

Male, 25, employed, ready to be done w/ Level 1

rf040234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Male - 22 - Got a job - Got stuck… Haha same here, except I’m 23.

Female - better pass!

Male- 23- employed- basically married -not sure why i need CFA…

Male - 26 - Employed - recently single CFA_2010 want to get a drink? 5:01 PM Saturday of course =)

Male - 23 - single - employed - loses money on speculative stocks, friend says “you’re an idiot”, gets me to go into cfa program with him - I plan to get married at 45 or thereafter

girl, very attractive :slight_smile:

Female - 28 - in relationship - left my PM job right before the market tanked to study for this thing and now realizing there may be no jobs later…LOL

vanessa, you are also welcome to drinks… =)

male - 20 - student I am doing it so I can actually find a job after graduating with a business degree.

Nice. I will be in no condition to meet girls on Saturday after the exam as I will be trying to set drink records. It’s like college all over again. I hope to survive the night.

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nice. I will be in no condition to meet girls on > Saturday after the exam as I will be trying to set > drink records. It’s like college all over again. I > hope to survive the night. A friend from my college is having his wedding reception that night. I will be getting in plenty of trouble with him and the open bar. His fiance even encouraged me to abuse the open bar!

Reggie Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Male - 22 - employed part-time - single - > alcoholic - hoping to pass +1 except full time

Male 23 - tired of studying…

We’re all kids on here. Anyone over 30?

male 23 . want it to be over.