If you know you failed report here

If you sat for the exam but you know you bombed it then this is the right place for you. Please add your name to the list: Also give a reason for why you think you failed. 1. ZeroBonus. Reason: Hot proctors were very distracting

Haha - I also had a hot proctor and was sat right next to their desk! Don’t know if it’s enough of an excuse though :wink: Cruised through AM session but PM was trickier, was so tired towards the end I just guessed some answers :-p

Clearly they didnt distribute the hot proctors to Sydney.

zero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Clearly they didnt distribute the hot proctors to > Sydney. yeah im with you there zero. probly for the best though as i spent the entire time looking at the paper (with the exception of 10 mins during the AM when the f$%kwit bogans decided to let loose in the car park)

There was this ridiculously hot proctor in NY and I couldn’t stop staring. That damn testosterone, just couldn’t stay contained.

Damn, you lucky b@st@rds. No hot proctors here. In fact all of the security and proctor staff were big and fugly. Back to topic though. If you think you failed are you going to start studying again now or wait for the results?

I don’t know whether I’d retake in June or Dec if I do fail, guess it depends on what the workload looks like next year. I only studied for 1.5 months and even then not too seriously until the final week. I considered withdrawing but I’m now happy I did it because of a) the hot proctor guy - good eye candy while thinking :wink: and b) I now know it’s definitely do-able… it wasn’t the impossible exam I had been imagining all along! But for now let’s think positive, I think there is a good chance I passed despite the very poor prep!

Zero - where in Manhattan did you take it? I took it at the 53rd st location and I had a very good looking protector also. I wonder if this was the same girl.

At Toronto Centre, there was not even a warm proctor, all were cold, old, and ‘short sold’

I had a hot proctor in section G in Montreal - she would smile at you as well if you ever looked up as she passed. And then the guy in front of me dropped his calculator…and she had to bend down to grab it…ahhh I love visiting Montreal.

pbar673874 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zero - where in Manhattan did you take it? I took > it at the 53rd st location and I had a very good > looking protector also. I wonder if this was the > same girl. i was there too…are we talking about that petite brunette with the skin tight pants on but yet no underwear lines…

Zerobonus, were you in Jarvis Convention Center? I was in section GG, 2 really hot proctors actually… I was definitely distracted.

have you guys not seen hot people in your lives? who gives a damn about a hot proctor? silly people.

no hot proctors in DC, not surprising though actually.

skylinerzero Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Zerobonus, were you in Jarvis Convention Center? > I was in section GG, 2 really hot proctors > actually… > > I was definitely distracted. hahahaha I was in section GG too! But I was staring at the girl in the section in front of us. She had curly hair and thick big round earrings.

approaching_c Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > have you guys not seen hot people in your lives? > who gives a damn about a hot proctor? silly > people. are you telling me you wont stare at a hot guy/girl if they were walking around you for 6 hours? I think NOT!

The guy next to me stunk badly! ( i mean horrible)… I do not know what is a worse distraction…some hot proctor or stinky neighbour)))… I think I would rather stare at someone HOT;-)

approaching_c Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > have you guys not seen hot people in your lives? > who gives a damn about a hot proctor? silly > people. Well…All hot proctors are unique in their own way :wink:

well, judging from the room filled with young pimple-faced caucasian males with their pocket calculators, this might have been the closest theyve been

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > well, judging from the room filled with young > pimple-faced caucasian males with their pocket > calculators, this might have been the closest > theyve been Oh snap!