Im scared because....

I didint think the afternoon session was that much harder than the morning. My story is interesting though. im a retaker, so i knew how hard the afternoon session would be. So i prayed, to everyone. i prayed that there would be a ghost only i could see just telling me the answers (theres nothing on the books saying you cant take advice from ghosts). And to be honest, in the second session, the first 80 questions i was done in like an hour. I mean, i overstudied ethics and econ. so those were above 85% (i know all of the standards by heart). SHOULD i feel OK about the test? I always get worried when i dont think a test is extremely hard because then that means i got tricked really bad. (and i thought i was being really careful with the wordings they used and the calculations they actually wanted). Anyone else in the same boat? I just hope i score better than the last time (a pass would be nice too…). I was in band 7. but i studied 4 hours a day on weekdays and from 10am to 9pm on weekends.

U will pass

EMRA32 – I am with you…even I felt that the test wasn’t that hard, but then that’s not a good sign for me atleast.

I’m in the same boat…it makes me more worried that I think I did pretty well

I AGREE…i think i prob got around 20 questions wrong in the AM, then the other 50 in the afternoon…but I just didnt think it was that hard. which reaaaaaly freaks me out.

Yeah i agree, the whole experience was very grueling, but overall i thought the exam itself wasn’t near as hard as i was expecting.

oh boy looks like I am on the other boat. The boat where everyone thought the exam was the hardest test mankind has ever seen. So obviously I am not nervous at all.

this is my first time and I have the same feeling with you, I finished both sessions an hour earlier and I heard people behind me, talking that the exam was so tricky… oh crap!!

Yea maybe those who thought it was impossible just weren’t preparred. I mean i put in over 300 hours and KNEW MY SH*T. i think the CFA book questions were the best in preparring for this exam, and i did EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE and a lot of the stuff seemed familiar to me. idk, maybe I f’d up so bad that I’m too stupid to realize it

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAa! "So i prayed, to everyone. i prayed that there would be a ghost only i could see just telling me the answers (theres nothing on the books saying you cant take advice from ghosts). Good one EMRA32

billbelemy22 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Yea maybe those who thought it was impossible just > weren’t preparred. I mean i put in over 300 hours > and KNEW MY SH*T. > > i think the CFA book questions were the best in > preparring for this exam, and i did EVERY SINGLE > ONE OF THOSE and a lot of the stuff seemed > familiar to me. > > idk, maybe I f’d up so bad that I’m too stupid to > realize it Thats the thing… i studied over 500 hours overall for this thing and did all of the “CFA test questions” that were in the CFAI material. (eh, alot of them i saw in the test, just worded differently). My concern is that even ditchdigger thought the second half was tough. If its because the you guys thought the ethics part was tough, THEN im not too worried… i damn near aced the thing. like, as i was reading every problem i was already thinking of standards that were violated and why. it was definitely a cool feeling.

I came out feeling confident…as i started to reflect back im not to sure…I just keep telling myself that your allowed to get 70 wrong in order to pass

I am freaking out too…I studied alot, practice q’s, lecture notes etc but only 1 mock exam ex Stalla. I also wrote alot of notes…which was not time well spent since I didn’t get the time to go over them. Also am don’t confident of my performance in FI and Equity…missed the calculations q’s which I was saving for round 2…but run out of time. I don’t get those who finished 30 minutes early ( must be nice). Lke Chung, I keep telling myself that I can still pass even with 72 wrong answers…crossing ma figures, and trying to calm down. It is not easy.

If a ghost discloses material nonpublic information it is a violation to act on it. In fact, I am going to remove myself from this whole situation.

idontcare Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > this is my first time and I have the same feeling > with you, I finished both sessions an hour earlier > and I heard people behind me, talking that the > exam was so tricky… oh crap!! Same here. I did all 6 schweser book 6 practice exams, 2 CFAI mocks and 3 samples. I didnt finish any of them with 10 min left. But I finished AM session with 1.5 hour left and PM session with 1 hour left. I was so confused.