Any DC area candidates out there..

Simply Drop a line…

I took the test in DC this past weekend. I’m from Florida though. My parents live in VA Beach, so I just stayed in the area for an extended holiday since Thanksgiving and drove up to DC on Friday. I’m actually moving to Arlington in the next few months, so I’d love to meet others studying as well.

Good to hear from you… I also took the test in D.C this weekend. I am local to this area…and interested in networking with other candidates…drop a line when you are here in VA… we can possibly sync up. Keeping my fingers crossed for Jan 28 !XX!

Definitely. Just out of curiosity, where were you seated? I was in section F, seat 22.

I’m from Fairfax Virginia… I took level I at the convention center. Section C seat 40.

Section R - Seat 28

Sunny! How’d it go man?

I took the exam in DC, live in Maryland. Did you hear/see the guy whose phone went off in the middle of the afternoon session?

Morning session went well…however the afternoon session screwed me up. 50/50 is what I am betting. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Nopes. I didn’t. Which section did it happen?

I had ear plugs… Someone could have died next to me and I wouldn’t have noticed… I was focused on exam… plus I was dieing (had a fever sore throat and a headache… miraculously I kept me concentration…but in the afternoon section… it was unbearable I think I did well in the morning but the afternoon + being sick…it was insane.

From DC as well. I was in section K. I thought I heard a cellphone go off at somepoint, but didn’t really focus on that. I found the whisper-level chit-chat from the proctors more distracting.

oh damn,…im in the K section too…i was sitting on the edge, and the proctors were chit-chatting right next to me, which was extremely annoying

Did you guys see any attractive girls taking the exam?

I was in section E, the guy was in the section next to mine. A bunch of proctors ran over and grabbed his phone. Idiot.

Me, section G with three “identical triplets” cute blonde proctors :slight_smile: on a side note…i noticed so many asian taking the test!

Section D Close to the bag dropping area, where more than one phone went off each session.

dudeinthecity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Did you guys see any attractive girls taking the > exam? yes a few cute Asian girls, well, to tell you the truth, the room was mostly Chinese students, Indians (they looked slightly older, perhaps PHD’s), some West Africans, and then the rest were white males, very few white females from what I saw.

CFA 2010… my section was behind yours. December— was that a distraction?

Yeah dude… I was surprised to see so many foreigners but and damn!!! there were a lot of chinese people. I guess i can’t talk… i’m from South America - I only heard two people speaking spanish. I spilled a cup of water on an older milf (blonde and a slammin body). she grabbed my arm and said “its ok, i’m nervous too”… this was going into the AM session =)