Getting ready for Level II in June?

Anyone getting ready for L II in June 09? What strategy are you guys hoping to take?

I guess I should start thinking about it after I get the result…? Nvm, I’m still in my 4th year so even if I pass, I can’t take L2 :(. I hope I do pass though…

what do u mean that u cant take L2, the only condition for taking L2 is passing L1, atleast i dont know of anything else

I think you need to have an undergrad degree to take L2.

Cannot register for L II until you’ve passed L I. But you could get a copy of shwesser or some other books and kick-off if you are confident of passing…

i grabbed those notes from the level II thread - planning on reviewing those until i get results.

jut can you please send me the notes? I would like to take a look panny145@gmail.com thanks!

will you send to me too jut? sas1999 at hotmail.

me too...billbelemy22@yahoo.com

send them here too please, bergmc00 at hotmail.com

hey, if you can also forward it to kseniaru@yahoo.com it would be great! Thanks

Hey wake, after/if u get them can u forward them to me? sustanon143@aol.com Thanks man

JP_RL_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey wake, after/if u get them can u forward them > to me? sustanon143@aol.com > > Thanks man yes sir.

Thanks buddy

Hi, can you send them to me too plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gytrij@yahoo.com thxxxxxxxxxxx a bunch

Wake. Can you send to me please. Dan.lieb gmail

guys you are too funny. i havent gotten anything yet, but if JUT sends them to me, i will send them over.

Hey I just posted this same thread. Can you guys send me the material as well? egomez83@yahoo.com

Pass them over here too please! jawwad19@aol.com No viruses please, lol

I’m sorry guys, in his post, he requested people not forward them on. He asked that people post in that thread to recieve his notes. I’m going to honor his request and not redistribute. there is another thread in level 2 that has some real nice notes available through rapid share. http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,822137