Pretty sure Proctor violated the Code

If youre like me, you make different shapes on the scantron to help you go back. A big circle is an important “i know how to do this, i just dont have time right now will go back to it later” and a small dot is a “really good guess, dont need to double check but just in case…” So anyways, i finished the test. of course im not going to erase all the marks i made on the scantron… but for some reason, i was nervous that the marks would somehow screw up my answers. so as the proctors were collecting the test i quickly asked one “hey dude, can i erase these circles really quickly cuz i dont want there to be an error in the scantron” and he looked at me with a pissed off napoleon dynamite face and said “make it quick” so i did… Did any of us violate any of the standards? Should i report myself to the PCP?

Nah. Just give yourself a lethal injection.

Seriously? What is with these questions. Contact them immediately after contacting outside counsel. If you don’t already have an attorney one will be appointed to you.

Ya know Joey, I did noticed you have been missing around the L1 boards for awhile. Could’ve used you a week or two before the exam to regulate this place. bad responses were being handed out like nobody’s business around these parts.

Don’t just report yourself to the CFAI PCP, be sure to turn yourself in to the SEC, DOJ, and FINRA as well.

By not turning in urself by now…you have committed the biggest offence.Not only you but your comming generations will be banned from taking CFA.

EMRA32 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ya know Joey, > > I did noticed you have been missing around the L1 > boards for awhile. Could’ve used you a week or > two before the exam to regulate this place. > > bad responses were being handed out like nobody’s > business around these parts. Yeah, I’ve had a little ennui about it. It’s like the same old questions. Now this one is a little different. Always good to get some unusual people taking the exam.

Hara-kiri.

I just reported you to the local authorities. If I worked with you, I would disassociate myself with you immediately. If I was unable to, I would resign.

I swear this was one of the ethics questions on the exam. A. Yes Yes B. Yes No C. No No D. No Yes I would say A. But I suck at ethics.

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Don’t just report yourself to the CFAI PCP, be > sure to turn yourself in to the SEC, DOJ, and > FINRA as well. Don’t forget… DEA, the interpol and the local school council.

NOt allowed to write stray marks on scantron. Obvious failure.