is there an ******Official December 2008 Results****** Thread?

Is there one already?

Don’t think so

We could make this the one

wow look at us, all grown up doing the CFA Analyst Board town!

around 18.5hrs left

17…

16 hours to go

ACHHHHH can’t take it!!!

do you know from the past, is there a chance that we can see the results before 9 ?

neagu.alexandru Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > do you know from the past, is there a chance that > we can see the results before 9 ? I don’t think so. I logged into my account around 8:30 and hit refresh continually around 8:55. At precisely 9:00, my score came up.

The tradition is that the first person who can see there results gets the honor of creating the “Official Results” Thread. You should wait until 9:00 am then start feverishly hitting refresh until you can paste your results into your own thread to start it off. If someone beats you to it, courtesy dictates that you post your results in their thread.

ok than we have to wait. will be 4 pm here when i’ll receive it.I have to go for an exam tomorrow morning but I am only thinking about the results…

Not sure if im gonna be able to sleep tonight

14…

im with you on not sleeping, hopefully the snow storm here is bad and will check my results at home then go to the office

11… I’m off to work… thankfully there is a mad paced deal which will help me take my mind off this results mania! Hail emerging markets :slight_smile: Cheers

just 11hrs left…dunno what will happen

10 …

Tick tock. To pass the time I will go play NHL 09

The first week after the test, I was anxious. I pretty much let it go after that and really didn’t think about it too much. Now I’m crapping my pants.