2009 CFA L1 Results - July 28

Pass rate predictions? 30%? Is it too late to start studying? I think this thing could be aced with a solid week off work.

Low 30s would be the best bet, I don’t know if CFAI will let it drop down to a desirable high 20s, although that would be quite awesome. It’s definitely not to late to start studying. I’m thinking about cracking the books in a couple days, no hurry.

I think this year is a record. I think it’ll be high twenties.

July 28 is right in the middle of my one-week cottage trip with probably no access to Internet. I won’t be able to participate on all those results threads that day.

That’s my birthday!

Whatever that day is, that’s the day I’ll be crying :slight_smile:

Cloud Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Whatever that day is, that’s the day I’ll be > crying :slight_smile: same here whether I pass or fail

Does anyone know what time the results are usually posted?

9:00 AM Eastern Time

It could be lower, but maybe the 3 answer multiple choice will bring it up? Who knows… either way, I better pass, haha

I dont think am gonna pass ,but what gives me a hope is that i think the pass rate for AF members will be about 75% i hope i will be one of them .

July 28th…I knew it was far but honestly now, that gives me tons of time to second guess myself and drive me crazy. I am writing CAIA-L1 in September so that will be either a motivator or a detractor…this forum will be busyyyyyyyyyy that day

I have a hunch that the pass rate will be 31-32% Yeah cfacowtown…I doubt I will be able to relax while waiting for the results of this terrifying exam!! Jan-May 09 - killed our lives to study June-July - tortured while waiting for the results What a 1st half of the year!