scale 1-10 on difficult level

with a level of 5= your expectations and 10 being waayyyyy harder than you thought and 1 being wayyyyy easier than you thought, how did this test rate? I overall give it a friggin 9 AM-8 PM-9

Morning - 9 Afternoon - 7

Im with you skippy. A 9. I’m just hoping most found it that way. Oh well level 2 again next year should be fun… not

Morning 8.5 Afternoon 7

AM 6 PM 7.5

AM 9 PM 3

AM 5 PM 9

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > AM 5 > PM 9 My sentiments exactly

7 All four of my major weaknesses weren’t heavily tested: quant, FX, der & port. I don’t mean the questions themselves weren’t hard enough, just not as much as I thought in terms of weight on the exam. However, the way CFAI test you, even on simple subject, is very comprehensive and the way they mingle questions from different area into one vinyette really kept me on my toes. In that regard, harder than Schweser in my opinion. There were one or two questions from FSA section I thought looked like Level 1 stuff?

AM 7 PM 9

I guess I am the only one who thought the PM section was a complete joke…

AM 6 PM 8

PM is simple unless you start discussing with someone.

goel_ar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > PM is simple unless you start discussing with > someone. hahaha, true that

AM 5 PM 7 (ethics was bad)

AM 9 PM 7

Mock AM & PM = 5 each Actual Exam: Morning = 8.5 or 9 PM = 5

AM 4 PM 9

AM 4 - this was easier for me than the mock - I’m sure I probably did worse than I think but there seemed to be only 4 questions where I wasnt sure of the answer. I finished with a solid hour and 15 minutes left/ PM 9 - this I thought had some of the more obscure sections - here I probably did better than I thought, there were about 10 questions I wasnt so sure on but it seems that I got half of those right. You never know but I’m betting I passed.