Confidence in passing

Before reading AF: 90% After reading AF: 60%

Before Reading AF : 50% After Reading AF : 50% ( Because a few guesses have gone right and a few questions on which I spent lot of time have gone wrong)

Before reading AF: 80% After reading AF: 50%

Before reading AF: 95% After reading AF: 70%

before reading AF 50% after reading AF 60% - confirmed a few iffy ones and a few guesses.

before reading AF: 30% After reading AF: 85% Haha, I kid, I kid!

Before reading: 80% After: 35%

before – 60% after – 60% I wish AF can add a RSS function, so that I can see all these pop-ups in blackberry while golfing instead of sitting here all day.

before – 75% after – 80%

Anyone else find it hard to get your head out of the books still?? looking for questions you were unsure about

55 Before 55 After

Before reading: 70% After reading: 60% But i hope we can GOD WITH US!!!

Hey I sat in seat 55 so maybe that is a sign? Also, on the way home (nowhere near the testing site) I got behind a car with the license plate “EBITDA”. That has to mean something too. :slight_smile: OK now I’m 57% convinced I will pass.

I walked out of the test feeling nervous because I thought the police might stop me for an alleged sexual assault of a defenseless test in the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and after reading all of this paranoia, I felt a twinge of doubt, for a moment. Pretty fugging sure I passed, though. 100% 98%

felt i had 41 wrong when i walked out … including guesses +10 after reading mistakes i made on here then you figure i need 15 right guesses to get to 36x for that 70% i have to figure that i prolly get 8 right that i guessed on … based on what i have seen here w/ some answers… so that leaves a pool of 33 questions to get 7 additional right … i’m not a good guesser so i’m figuring that i have a chance a small one … i say 20% figuring i haven’t identified all my mistakes yet …

before, 90 after, 95 There is about 10 guesses that I did 50/50 on and got about 7/8 of them right according to the stuff here, that more than make up my stupid mistakes on the other ones that I thought I got right.

Before, 50%, after 75% I’m surprised that we didn’t think about starting a twitter page for the exam - that would have been extremely interesting (especially during lunch). Can you imagine benefiting from the collective thinking of the test takers about what to “cram” for during the break?

before 80, after 75 last year it was 80 and then 50 for L1 but then at the end i pretty much aced all topics except derivatives, so i was just over worrying… therefore this year although after i read CF i feel like shit (wtf is this NOA shit), i am just going to be more optimistic.

MONGOOSENY Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > felt i had 41 wrong when i walked out … > including guesses > > +10 after reading mistakes i made on here > > then you figure i need 15 right guesses to get to > 36x for that 70% > > i have to figure that i prolly get 8 right that i > guessed on … based on what i have seen here w/ > some answers… > > so that leaves a pool of 33 questions to get 7 > additional right … i’m not a good guesser so > i’m figuring that i have a chance a small one … > > > i say 20% figuring i haven’t identified all my > mistakes yet … A couple of the vignettes looked like the above to me. I couldn’t follow what the f*&k they were saying…no offense, mongoose. It’s late, I’m doing consulting work that I slacked on last week – and I’m drinking.

before AF: 99% bfter AF: 99% : )