You gotta love the jerkoffs who can't follow directions

Man… the amount of people I saw trying to walk into that exam room w/ a backpack or a bottle of water and getting shooed away by the proctor. Hilarious. You study forever for this thing and can’t follow basic directions. I didn’t bring anything w/ me that wasn’t allowed. I also can’t believe how many people crammed at lunch… sheesh.

i crammed some topics at lunch. you have an advantage in L2 because after taking the AM session you have a reasonable idea of what’s going to be on the PM session.

i dunno how you do that. it’s exhausting enough to take the exam let alone try to study at lunch for it.

I reviewed econ and PM in the lunch, I still think it is a right strategy, didn’t pay off through since the topic is out of my guess but I won’t complain since the question itself is not hard anyway

I removed the eraser sleeve before walking into the exam room. The proctor said “good job”

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i dunno how you do that. it’s exhausting enough to > take the exam let alone try to study at lunch for > it. what else am i gonna do for 3 hours i expected to have portfolio mgmt, pensions or multinationals, MBS/ABS and a huge equity valuation problem on the PM. the first two were weak topics. i read secret sauce but it didn’t make much difference because they mostly asked stuff i already knew beforehand.

I just relaxed and kept a clear mind. I already studied for 120 hours, what’s another 2 hours going to do?

different strokes for different folks

dude i sat next to scribbled on his exam ticket during the test. he used it as scratch paper for a problem… he was talking to me after it was over saying he felt pretty good about the exam. When the proctor came to collect the tickets she said that she had to write him up because there was writing on the exam ticket and she had to report it to the CFA institute. he didn’t feel so good afterwards

f2d Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I just relaxed and kept a clear mind. > > I already studied for 120 hours, what’s another 2 > hours going to do? Exactly, I didn’t bring anything but two ID’s, calc, pencils and battery. No books, no quick sheets, no bags, not even cell.

People were leaving the exam to use the washroom before the exams were collected, lol…

I saw some guy writing after time was called for a good 2 minutes. He literally did not stop writing until the proctor came around to collect his test booklet.

I agree with f2d on the studying during lunch issue, but in the end it is all due to personal preference. I saw a few folks hand in their papers before the 30 minute lockdown period, either they knew their sh!t or guessed half the exam.

if i have 3 hours to kill and i have a reasonable idea of what’s gonna be in the PM session, i’m probably not gonna sit there with my d1ck in my hand

programmer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dude i sat next to scribbled on his exam ticket > during the test. he used it as scratch paper for > a problem… he was talking to me after it was > over saying he felt pretty good about the exam. > When the proctor came to collect the tickets she > said that she had to write him up because there > was writing on the exam ticket and she had to > report it to the CFA institute. > > he didn’t feel so good afterwards He fully deserves to have his exam voided, and/or be suspended for X years from the program. I got no sympathy for anyone who can’t follow simple rules. This is Level II… makes me wonder how these morons got past the first exam.

If I were a hiring manager… I think I’d actually think worse of the guy who writes on his exam ticket VS someone who got nailed cheating. I mean, the cheater is a scumbag, but the guy who writes on his exam ticket is in the lowest intelligence tranche… There’s absolutely zero excuse for that. Writing past time called… that’s excusable possibly because you were too deep into the questions and didn’t hear the announcement. But writing on your exam ticket? You’re dumb, you can’t follow basic instructions, and I’d want nothing to do with you.